For some time, Microsoft has championed its Copilot product as a way for companies to leverage the power of AI to boost productivity, unlock creativity, and better understand information.
Along these lines comes the launch of a new AI SmartChat Assistant by UK-based startup Quickblox.
The company, with its launch this week, is looking to disrupt the CPaaS landscape by introducing cutting-edge, no-code-required chatbot integration that enables developers to easily build and integrate AI virtual assistants into their communication apps.
AI assistants are set to redefine the way businesses engage with their customers, allowing them to deliver dynamic and highly personalized user experiences, and AI SmartChat Assistant looks to be a safe bet for enteprises.
The versatility and customization options from the app provides companies with the ability to create unique chatbots that match their brand identity, tone and style.
An AI-based toolset
QuickBlox’s AI SmartChat Assistant is closely aligned to the recent release of its AI Extensions, and includes:
- AI Answer Assist, which provides contextually relevant responses to user queries
- AI Rephrase, which modifies chat messages with a desired tone, such as formal, conversational or empathetic
- AI Translate, which provides real-time language translation
- AI Transcribe, which facilitates speech-to-text transcription
- AI Summarize, which produces succinct summaries of lengthy chat histories
For more information on AI SmartChat Assistant, visit here.